1. The promoter is: MML Marketing Ltd. Ltd t/as e-quip4education (company no. 5207940)
2. Employees of MML Marketing Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To have a valid entry, the entrant must have "LIKED" the e-quip4education.co.uk Facebook page AND shared.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on 12/11/017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prizes for the winner are as follows, there is no cash alternative:
1 x Big book display easel and whiteboard
1 x 60cm Mermaid with Seahorse, enchanted puppet,
8 x Quilted, padded story cushions
1 x 38cm Dark skin tone girl, puppet buddy,
1 x 10 green bottles, song & teaching mitt,
1 x Five little ducks, song & teaching mitt,
1 x Five currant buns, song & teaching mitt,
1 x Nativity finger puppet set
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by MML Marketing Ltd and or it's agents.
12. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date by message through Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a message to e-quip4education through Facebook
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to MML Marketing Ltd t/as e-quip4education and not to any other party.